Home Sellers Were Less Active in February 2023 [Infographic]
- Home sellers were less active in February, with fewer homes listed for sale than in February 2022.
- In February, homes spent 67 days on the market, 23 days longer than last February but shorter than before the pandemic.
- The number of homes for sale increased by 67.79% compared to February 2022.
- The total number of unsold homes (including those under contract) increased by 13.26% compared to last February.
- The median price of homes for sale in February increased by 7.85% annually, slightly lower than January’s 9.67% growth rate.