August 2023 Highlights
- The number of homes actively for sale decreased by 7.9% compared to August 2022.
- The total number of unsold homes, including those under contract, decreased by 9.2% compared to last year.
- Home sellers were less active, with 7.5% fewer newly listed homes than last August.
- The median price of homes for sale increased slightly after declining on an annual basis for two months in a row.
- Homes spent 46 days on the market, five days longer than last year but still shorter than before the COVID-19 pandemic.